Tech Lead/ Sr. Tech Lead
- Experience : 8-12 Years
- Work Location:: Noida, Sector 126
- Work Timings : General Day Shift
- Compensation : Best as per market standards
- Company Website : www.fci-ccm.com | www.smartboxlockers.com
FCI-CCM, founded in 1959, is a global provider of Customer Communication Management solutions, enabling businesses to create personalized and engaging communications for their customers. With over six decades of experience in handling physical and digital communications, FCI-CCM is well-equipped to provide communication solutions to consumer-facing businesses globally.
Our outstanding social media ratings on platforms like Glassdoor, Ambition Box, and Google, averaging at 4.5, are a testament to our employee-centric philosophy.
We welcome young and talented candidates to join us and become a part of our success story.
We are looking for Senior Java Developers to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. Primary responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules, and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience in developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure, and high-quality applications. The person should be Proficient in agile/scrum or iterative development methodology with the ability to develop modules as per requirement and communicate with cross-functional teams. Mentor and motivate junior team members to achieve deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, creating,and implementing Java-based applications.
- Interpreting briefs tocreate high-quality coding thatfunctions according to specifications.
- Determining application functions and building objectives with the team.
- Ensuring that written code falls in line with the project objectives.
- Work closely with the Product Manager / Architect to define the deliverable.
- Mentor and motivate the team to achieve deadlines.
- Should understand what’s required tosolve a problem in a variety of dimensions.
- Write code for complex modules.Work with Lead to define the product architecture.
- Adhere to the coding guidelines and ensure thatthe team stick to it.
- Perform code reviews based on agreed guidelines.
- Should possess hands on experience in Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Should have good knowledge of ObjectOriented and Cloud native computing design patterns.
- Should have workingknowledge on CI/CD
- Should have workingknowledge ofJIRA, Confluence, SourceControl like GitLab.
Key skills required for the role:
- A graduate/master’s in engineering preferably in Computer Science or IT with consistent academic grades all across.
- Should possess exceptional communication and problem-solving capabilities.
- Should have experience working in product or large-scale IT company and have good programming experience
in Java 8+, Spring boot, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka,Consul, SpringData cloud, MySQL, Hibernate,JPA.
- Proficient in agile/scrum or iterative way of development methodology Ability to manage to cross functional
teams (BA, tech writer, Architect, Developer, UI/UX and QA).
- Good to have knowledge in integration projects.
- Goodto have knowledge inperformance tuning
- 5+ years of experience working in product based/development company.
The company offers a range of employee benefits including:
- Cashless medical insurance for employees, spouses, and children
- Accidental insurance coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Five-day work week
- Company-paid lunch
- Company-paid transportation
- Access to online learning platforms such as Udemy and LinkedIn Learning
- Retirement benefits including Provident Fund (PF) and Gratuity
- Sodexo benefits for income tax savings
- Hybrid work from home policy*
* The Hybrid work from home policy is applicable to specific business groups/departments and is subject to change, review or discontinuation at any
point in time at the discretion of the management.
Why Join FCI/SMARTBOX:
Rapid Growth:Join a bootstrapped, rapidly growing SaaS company where you can make a significant impact and shape your career trajectory.
Learning Opportunities:Experience unparalleled learning opportunities that go beyond the traditional corporate mold, acquiring skills and knowledge that will benefit you
in the long term.
Straightforward Culture:Be part of a straightforward, no-nonsense culture that values transparency, authenticity, and open communication.
Innovation and Collaboration:We believe great ideas can come from anyone, regardless of their role or level in the company. We actively encourage innovation and
collaboration among our team members.
Fast-Paced Environment:Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where we move quickly, adapt swiftly to market changes, and embrace the challenges and
rewards of a startup lifestyle.
Competitive Compensation:Enjoy a competitive salary package along with a range of benefits designed to support your lifestyle and help you perform at your
best, both in and out of work.
High-Growth, Innovative Environment:If you're a driven individual who thrives in a high-growth, innovative environment, we're excited to hear from you.
Join us for a unique opportunity to accelerate your career and be part of our exciting journey.